(1) The customer bears the cost of shipping the products, and the shipping is done through companies approved by the store (such as DHL, ARAMEX), and the store sometimes offers free shipping on some products (and this will be announced explicitly on the product page), and the store offers Free shipping for products whose value exceeds SAR 399.
(2) Products are shipped to the customer within a period ranging between 3 to 7 business days.
(3) The customer undertakes to keep electronic receipts of payment that may be required of him during the delivery of products to him, and also undertakes to sign the receipt of the product.
(4) The customer is obligated to pay for the products he requested to purchase (if he did not pay by electronic means) in addition to the shipping fee (if any) upon receiving the products upon delivery.
(5) The customer undertakes to inspect the products before signing to receive them from the freight representative, and he acknowledges that his signature on receipt is conclusive evidence that the products are free from any apparent defects such as damage, breakage and defects.
(6) The store is not responsible in front of the customer regarding the delay in the delivery date of the products in the event of any emergency situation outside of control such as force majeure, for example, but not limited to floods, storms, acts of war, and public events ... etc.
(7) In the event that the store delays the delivery of the products sold by force of force so that it becomes clear that the delivery of the sold products is not possible on the specified delivery date, the store here must immediately inform the customer of those circumstances and provide the customer with a new delivery date.
(8) During the delay period, the customer's responsibilities regarding the payment shall cease until the circumstances of force majeure are addressed, and after dealing with the force majeure circumstances, payment obligations by the customer are completed.
(9) The customer undertakes to treat the freight representative in good terms, and bears all legal responsibility for any personal mistakes made by him against the freight representative, and the store disclaims his responsibility for any personal mistakes that the freight representative makes against the customer.
(10) In the event that the customer refuses to receive the products from the freight representative despite their conformity with the declared specifications, then the customer is deemed to have received the products judicially, and he is obligated to pay for the shipping process amicably or judicially.
(11) The products are shipped from our warehouse in Hong Kong after they have received us there and are examined by our specialized staff, and they are not shipped except after ensuring their quality, originality and conformity to specifications.
(12) The customer is required to adhere to the store's shipping policy, which may change from time to time.